Sunday, June 3, 2012

TGI June

This week I'm thankful for: 
- friends who come to visit (yay KP!) 
- an air-conditioned home to rest my head
- family and friends who are excited to have us move back to Massachusetts
- my wonderfully generous fiance, who continues to make me smile every day
- Father Chuck at St. Joan of Arc, who this morning made my WEEK when he said he loved me 


6 days. 
They sang "Lord, I'm available to you" at SJA this morning... still never fails to bring a tear to my eye. I sang along... but at this point in my faith life, I had to ask... am I lying as a sing? 


Haven't been reading. Except for reading Fifty Shades of Grey last week. I won't be purchasing the second and third books... I'll assume they end up happily ever BDSM after. 


I'll be taking a trip to the library tomorrow to find a "beach read" for the next four days and to explore what audio books they have on CD for the drive home. Gotta love media mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment